This policy describes how carraramarbleshop.com collects, uses, and shares personal information.
For the purposes of this policy, our website is defined as any web pages, interactive features, applications, widgets, blogs, social networks, social network "tabs," or other online or wireless offerings that include a link to this policy, whether accessed via computer, mobile device, or other technology, manner, or means.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED BY CARRARA MARBLE SHOP?
We gather personal information such as your name, e-mail address, and postal address, as well as billing/shipping information (e.g., payment card number, shipping address). When you enter personal information using an online form, we will indicate which fields are essential to complete your request. Furthermore, when you visit our website, we employ technology that collects some information from you automatically. This information includes your IP address, MAC address, browser type, operating system, device-identifying information, particular web pages visited during your connection, and the domain name from which you accessed the website. We also automatically record and collect information about your use of and/or behavior on our website, such as the date and time you visit the website, the areas or pages of the website that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the website, the number of times you return to the website, the address of the website you came from before visiting our website, which browser you used to view our website, any search terms you have entered on our website, and clickstream, keystroke, and other data. We may also use non-personal or aggregated information for statistical analysis, research, and other purposes.
While shopping at our stores or visiting our website, we may ask that you provide certain information. For example, we request personal information when you purchase products or services, sign up for our newsletter, participate in a contest or survey, contact Carrara Marble Shop with a question or concern or apply for employment with Carrara Marble Shop. When you apply for employment, we ask for your job interests, background and resume information, in order to process your application. Carrara Marble Shop may also use third party providers of customer information to improve the accuracy and completeness of our customer database, to increase our understanding of our customers and to identify potential customers.
We may also collect information from you in the context of your employment with us if you happen to be or become employed by us.
We also collect certain information, such as name and contact information from our clients, potential clients, and their employees.
HOW DOES Carrara Marble Shop USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
We use the information you provide in order to fulfill requests for products, services or information; personalize your shopping experience by using your purchases to shape our recommendations about the merchandise that might be of interest to you; transmit your data to third party service providers; administer sweepstakes or promotions; tailor advertising efforts; measure and improve the effectiveness of our website, our marketing endeavors or our products or services; tailor our online or in-store offerings to your preferences; administer surveys; and send marketing communications from us or third parties in which we feel you may be interested in or for other business purposes. Typically we retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
HOW DOES Carrara Marble Shop PROTECT CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
While we strive to protect the security and integrity of sensitive personal information collected on our website, we cannot guarantee that any information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers, due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle. If we are required by law to notify you of a breach of your personal information, we may do so electronically, in writing, or by phone, if authorized by law.
DOES Carrara Marble Shop USE "COOKIES" AND OTHER TRACKING TOOLS?
A pixel tag (also known as a "clear GIF" or "web beacon") is a tiny image – typically just one-pixel – that can be placed on a Web page or in our electronic communications to you in order to help us measure the effectiveness of our content by, for example, counting the number of individuals who visit us online or verifying whether you’ve opened one of our emails or seen one of our web pages.
Our website may also use other technologies to track which pages on our website our visitors view. This non-identifiable click-stream data helps us understand how visitors use our website. Our web server automatically collects the address of the website that you came from before visiting our website, which browser you used to view our site and any search terms you have entered on our site. Among other things, this information enables Google to generate analytics reports on the usage of our website.
The above tracking technologies may be deployed by us and/or by our service providers or partners on our behalf. These technologies enable us to assign a unique number to you, and relate your website usage information to other information about you, including your personal information.
WILL Carrara Marble Shop DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations:
1. Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may share information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will also share information with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
2. Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
3. Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, in connection with a merger or acquisition, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third party intermediary.
4. Public. Some of our websites may provide the opportunity to post comments, or reviews, in a public forum. If you decide to submit information on these pages, that information may be publicly available.
6. Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our website, conduct surveys, provide technical support, tailor marketing and advertising efforts, process payments, and assist in the fulfillment of orders.
Also, Carrara Marble Shop may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will not include your name or contact information.
WHAT ARE THE INFORMATION POLICIES OF DATA COLLECTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES AND FEATURES?
HOW MAY CUSTOMERS REVIEW THEIR INFORMATION OR REQUEST A CHANGE OF INFORMATION?
You may request access to your personal information by using the contact information below. As required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to the personal information that we have about you.
In some cases (for example, if we significantly expand our use or sharing of your personal information), we may also tell you about changes by additional means, such as by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address we have on file for you. In some cases, we may request your consent to the changes. To the extent that our policy changes in a material way, the policy that was in place at the time that you submitted personal information to us will generally govern that information.
If you are visually impaired, you may access this notice by visiting our website and accessing Your Privacy Rights through your browser’s audio reader.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Subject to any limitations under applicable law, you may make the following requests in relation to your Personal Information:
1. You may request access to the types of Personal Information that we collect about you.
2. You may request a copy of the Personal Information that we collect about you, including in a portable format.
3. You may request that we correct or update certain types of Personal Information. In many cases, you can review or update the Personal Information in your account by accessing your account online.
4. You may request the deletion of your account and related Personal Information.
5. You may request that we stop processing your Personal Information (i.e., object to further processing).
6. You may object to your Personal Information being used for marketing or advertising purposes.
7. You may request that we not share your personal information with targeted advertisers by adjusting cookie settings as discussed above.
You may submit a request calling toll free 1-888-422-4655. We will honor such requests where required by law. Note that, as required by law, we will require you to prove your identity. We may verify your identity by phone call, text message, email or third-party verification. Depending on your request, we will ask for information such as your name, email address, phone number, current or former address information, or other information related to transactions between you and Carrara Marble Shop. We may also ask you to provide a signed declaration confirming your identity. If we decide not to take action on your request, we shall inform you as to the reason for doing so. In certain jurisdictions you may have a right to appeal our decision regarding your rights requests. To do so, please submit your written appeal to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not discriminate against individuals that exercise any rights provided for by law.
In some cases, you may appoint an authorized agent to make requests to exercise certain privacy rights on your behalf. We'll need proof that you gave the authorized agent authorization to submit a request on your behalf. You must supply us with a copy of the signed authorization you gave to the authorized agent to make the request on your behalf, as well as personally authenticate your own identification with us.
If you are an authorized agent submitting a request on behalf of an individual you must attach a copy of the following information to the request:
1. A completed authorized agent designation form or power of attorney indicating that you have authorization to act on the consumer’s behalf.
2. If you are a business, proof that you are registered with the Secretary of State to conduct business in California.
If we do not receive both pieces of information, the request will be denied.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code 1798.115(c), 1798.130(a)(5)(c), 1798.130(c), and 1798.140 indicate that organizations should disclose whether certain categories of information are "sold" or transferred for an organization’s "business purpose" as those terms are defined under California law. Please note that because this list is comprehensive it may refer to types of information that we share about people other than yourself. If you would like more information concerning the categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for those parties to use for their direct marketing please submit a written request to us at email@example.com. Please mention in your request that you are making a "California Shine the Light" inquiry. We will respond within 30 days.
HOW DO I CONTACT Carrara Marble Shop?
Please visit our Customer Service Center, https://www.carraramarbleshop.com/contact-us/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 538 Huyler Street, South Hackensack, New Jersey, 07606, United States
Call Toll Free: 1-888-422-4655
Call: (201)-880-8000 Fax: (201)-880-7999
Effective Date: March 31, 2022
Last Revised: March 31, 2022